20160107

something to ponder

if one fine day, I'm gone for good to finally meet Allah, I wonder what would my friends say or thought of me. will I be a good example or will they be glad that I'm not here anymore. I dont know why, deep there in my heart there's always this kind of feeling that I might not be in this world for a long time. my journey will be short, I would die young. the thought keeps coming to me but will I be prepared? am I ready to meet Allah? with my deeds. surely not. there's still a very long way back to be who I'm supposed to be. I've wronged so many times. and He always blessed me in everything *sigh* you did realise kan khairul syazwani, but did you try to do something to change? maybe a little. but it's real hard to istiqamah. dear Allah, grant us with strengths to be a better muslim. I dont know why this topic just pop out of my mind. maybe because one of my friends just lost her cousin and when I stalk his fb, I'm amazed by how his friends really adore him by his kindness. I hope one fine day, I'll be the same. to be showered with prayers when I no longer can pray for myself. ease our way to meet you ya Allah. forgive us, the sinners.

love,
syazwani. the sinner

No comments:

Post a Comment